mountingstandoffs.com is an authorized re-seller of Gyford StandOff Systems, and is owned by Moon River Signs & Graphics, a family run business since 1999.
We sell premium aluminum standoff systems.
Q: Why can't I buy directly from Gyford?
Gyford is a manufacturer and only sell their products wholesale, or business-to-business.
Q: What forms of payment do you accept?
We accept all major credit cards and process your payments securely using industry standard HTTPS, and PayPal. If you have a PayPal account, you can use your PayPal balance to pay. You do not need a PayPal account to place your order with a credit card.
Q: When will my order ship?
Orders for stock parts placed before 11 a.m. PST usually ship the same day. If you place an order for stock parts after 11 a.m. PST your order will ship the next business day.
We ship orders via UPS and offer various shipping options, including 1-day shipping.
Q: How are your products installed?
Gyford provides an extensive catalog of videos detailing installation procedures, please see our videos page.
Q: What is your return policy?
We want to make sure that every order exceeds your expectations. If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, or need to return any items, please make note of the following return policy and procedures:
Please note that items returned damaged will NOT be eligible for credit.
- Any problems with an order must be reported within 48 hours of receipt: Please open and inspect your order upon arrival. Report any incorrect, missing or damaged parts promptly in order to resolve issues as quickly as possible.
- Please wait for an Return Materials Authorization before sending your items back: You will receive a separate email containing an RMA and instructions for sending back merchandise. Merchandise returned without an RMA will not be processed.
- Returns must be made within 30 Days: Returns past the 30-day window will be accepted at our discretion.
- Items must be returned unopened, in their original packaging or individually wrapped. Aluminum is a very soft metal that scratches and can be damaged easily. To ensure that parts are returned in good condition, please exercise extreme care when packaging and shipping. Merchandise must be returned in like-new, sellable condition in order to receive full credit.
- Restocking fees may apply: Except in the case of parts sent in error or manufacturing defects, all returns are subject to a restocking fee.
- You may be asked to submit photos to help with the return process: In some cases, we may request that you send a photo of any damaged or incorrect parts. Doing so will help us to identify the problem and resolve the issues quickly and completely.
- Parts not eligible for return: Returns are not accepted on custom parts, cut-to-order EZ-ROD, Structure-Lite or wire.